Friday, August 13, 2010

God's Cake!


I wrote this a long time ago, in fact a few years ago, and we just found it in one of my notepads. The Cat's Mother (love that) thought I should share it on here - so here it is ...

Early one morning, God woke up to the sound of beautiful music coming from the Angels. Today was God's wedding day and He needed to get ready for this special day. When the wedding was done, everyone went to eat. But God said right when the food was to be eaten, Stop! He looked around the table and said He was going to make Earth.

He took the shining candles to make the sun, and He took the cheese to make the moon. Then He used the cake to make the world and poured the wine to make the seas. He made fish out of fruit and puff pastry for the birds so they flew lightly in the air. God then took the baked bread for the plants, sprinkles for the stars and all the cookies were turned into animals.

Lastly, God carefully picked up the Bride and the Groom statues and made Man and Woman. He called them Adam and Eve.

And it was good!

I am Wiki and this is my Blog, and if my words are not witty or wise, may they always be mine!

2 comments:

  1. Very sweet! I hope you keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was awesome!
    I found you on This for That and now am following you. I would love a follow back if you have time :)
    http://tammylynes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete