Sunday, December 5, 2010

Insanity

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
Sanity calms, but madness is more interesting.

I like these two quotes.
I agree with this Russell guy.
Most of the book I enjoy,
It has one or two crazy things in it.
I do agree with Einstein though.
If you doing the same thing
over and over and over
you're not getting anything else
but what you got before.
2+2 will always equal 4.

The Cat's Mother feels like this after a bad home-school day. 

2 comments:

  1. great quotes! Stopping by from the Hop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. .•..¸.•*¨Hopping in From Friday Blog Hops!  I lve that! That is how I feel after everyday of homeschool! LOL ¨¸.•..¸.•*¨  I hope you can hop over and visit soon!¸.•..¸.•*¨Reviews &Giveaways by TheChickenista
    ¸.•..¸.•*¨Off to the next great blog!¸.•..¸.•*¨

    Happy Friday!
    Peace, Love and Much Respect! (✿◠‿◠)

    ~Veronica

    ReplyDelete