Monday, January 3, 2011

2010, the Year that Was ...

2010, the year that was.

It was a great year last year.

I've made friends,
completed some New Year goals
...  and I'm doing a sport, I am, really!

Lets look at last years goals:
Get healthy: I'm working on it.
Get more of a social life: That is definitely a done deal.
Become a better artist: I'm doing better.
Figure out how to spell: Maybe this year I should do something possible.
Get better at writing: I'm writing two books so lets hope that's improving.
Have a good school year: That I think is a yes.


Lets look at this year's:
Finish school work faster. (maybe less novel reading)
Spend more time with family. (even the little one's)
Finish writing at least one book.
Stay healthy and work out.
Learn to come up with different recipes.
Do my blogging more regularly.





Let's hope this year is as good as the last one.

1 comment:

  1. You had an amazing year, because you put in so much effort - we are so very proud of all that you have accomplished!

    The World is SO your Oyster!
    (even tho you prefer caviar)

    ReplyDelete